Kindness Is the Key

Kindness Is the Key

This is your B moment. Your moment to be still…to be fed by the Word of God…to be grateful. Scripture reference: Proverbs 11:25 (NIV) Transcription: Today I am reminding you about the power of your small acts of kindness. Recently we talked about the impact of small...
When Someone Rubs You the Wrong Way

When Someone Rubs You the Wrong Way

This is our B moment. Our moment to be still…to be fed by the Word of God…to be grateful. Scripture reference: Colossians 3:12 (ESV) Transcription: Today I am cautioning you about those times when someone rubs you the wrong way. We’re starting a new series on control....
How to Act Like a Child of the Most High

How to Act Like a Child of the Most High

This is our B moment. Our moment to be still…to be fed by the Word of God…to be grateful. Scripture reference: Luke 6:35 (NLT) Transcription: Today I want to give you an example of how to act like a child of the Most High. Recently I was reading in the gospel of Luke...
When We Disown Christ

When We Disown Christ

This is our B moment. Our moment to be still…to be fed by the Word of God…to be grateful. Scripture reference: 2 Timothy 1:7 (ESV) Transcription: Today I want you to know what it looks like to disown Christ. Recently we talked about the cost of being in denial. We...